Fics Site Disclaimer

Home
Fics

Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Son of Dork
The Killers


Site
Webmaster Tsaress
Version 2
Layout by Tsaress
If you have any comments, questions,
or issues, please Contact Me


Disclaimer
The site is just a fan fiction site none of it's a real and I don't claim that it is in any way true.

Title: Break my Back
Author: Tsaress
Characters/Pairing: Brandon/Ronnie
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I so wish that the guys were all over each other but alas it’s not true to my knowledge ; )
Summary: What happens when the guys take a trip to the mountains.
Warning: Rough Sex involved

The car pulled up outside a small house in a dusty little town Ronnie parked up and he and Brandon made their way to the front door.
“I’m not surprised Mark and Dave didn’t want to come.” Said Brandon
“Oh shut up where here now and were meant to be on holiday.” Said Ronnie
“I can’t even ride a horse I’ll fall off and there won’t be any proper showers.” Said Brandon as he brushed the hair of his face.
Ronnie smiled at the thoughts in his mind when he had in fact caught Brandon in the shower one time. Of course that was a total mistake he had no idea Brandon was in the shower at all.
Well not much anyway he though he might just catch him naked in the bathroom instead.
“Stop being such a girl and just enjoy the time off for once.”
Ronnie knocked and a small old man came to the door.
“You would be the guys that want the horses then.” He nearly spat in they faces.
Brandon rolled his eyes but Ronnie smiles “Yes that would be us.”
The man lead him to the horses that were tied up around the back and Ronnie got on like a pro and Brandon fell off twice while Ronnie laughed at him. The horse seemed to be getting very nerous with Brandon on his back. They were soon setting off with all they camping gear tied on and a map in hand.
They had not gone far when Brandon rode up by the side of Ronnie and shouted at him
“You told me we were going to get a little hut not a fucking tent.”
“Well that would be a little lie I told you.”
“Fucking bastard”
“Now Brandon there is no need to be rude enjoy the fresh mountain air.” Ronnie tried to hide the smile on his face.
“All I can smell is horseshit. Why is their only one tent?”
“That would be because we are sharing.”
“I don’t want to share with you lying bastard.”
Ronnie laughed it was funny to see Brandon all worked up he made him seem all the hotter.
They had been riding for a couple of hours when Ronnie stopped and got off the horse.
“Right we need to set up camp now before it gets dark.”
“What here.”
“Yes here”
Brandon started to pout which made Ronnie smile a lot as they worked together to put the tent up. Brandon wasn’t doing very well but at least he tried and Ronnie got to see the sweat running down his face and arms as he worked.
They got a fire going and started dinner off Ronnie sat next to Brandon and passed him a mug.
“Whats this.”
“Vodka”
Well another little lie would not hurt thought Ronnie although something else might later. As Ronnie kept pouring drink after drink Brandon became more and more misty eyed as he got drunker and drunker.
Ronnie watched as the sweat shone on Brandon’s face and he brushed the hair out of his eyes. Brandon was very drunk now.
“Got this stuff is really strong.” He managed to say and he fell backwards on to the soft ground.
“I’m here Brandon I’ll take care of you.”
“Ronnie you always do.” Brandon started to pass out
This was Ronnie’s chance what he had been planning for months for he began to lick the sweat of Brandon’s cheeks then he pressed his mouth on to Brandon and started to kiss him.
Brandon didn’t seem to be moving so Ronnie took Brandon’s shirt off and unzipped Brandon’s trousers. He took Brandon’s cock in his hand and started to move his hand up and down faster and faster as it got harder and harder he could feel his own pressing against his trousers.
Brandon started to moan “Oh my god you like that don’t you? Fuck yeah you’re so harder.”
Ronnie felt like his cock was going to explode he just had to get some release.
He quickly took his clothes off and removed the rest of Brandon’s. Brandon started to come around.
“What you doing Ronnie.”
An evil glint appeared in Ronnie’s I’m going to fuck you so hard.
“You’re going to what.”
“Shut the fuck up.” Ronnie Said as he turned Brandon over and pushed his face into the ground.
He pushed his cock into Brandon and moaned loudly as he pumped himself into him.
Brandon moaned.
Ronnie was close to coming He moaned as he said “I knew you needed a good fucking”
Brandon started to scream “Oh god Ronnie fuck me harder.”
Ronnie came hard in to Brandon and then collapsed on top of him.