Fics Site Disclaimer

Home
Fics

Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Son of Dork
The Killers


Site
Webmaster Tsaress
Version 2
Layout by Tsaress
If you have any comments, questions,
or issues, please Contact Me


Disclaimer
The site is just a fan fiction site none of it's a real and I don't claim that it is in any way true.

Title It’s in your Smile
Fandom Harry Potter

Pairing Robert/Rupert
Rating NC/17
Summary Robert liked Rupert’s smile in fact he liked a lot of things about him.

Robert had been sat down waiting for he’s next scene to be set up for a hour now something kept going wrong every time they went to shoot. This time it was a light bulb that had gone and no one could find the right type to replace it.
He sighed deeply and put his head in his hands this was not what everyone thought about when you told them you were starring in a movie.
When one of his friends called him and asked how his day went he didn’t fancy saying well I didn’t do anything because no one could find a bulb.
He brushed the hair out of his eyes “Robert” he heard and looked up it was that damn make up artist again. “Please can you not mess with you hair. We haven’t got time to sort it out.”
He could not believe it all he did was move his hair.
“Robert” he heard
“What now.” He said as he lifted up his head. There he was right in front of him Rupert with that smile of his. Oh my god what had he done but shouted at him.
“Robert are you ok” Rupert said
“I’m fine just really tired and you know I’ve been sat here for ages and not done anything.” Robert was staring at Rupert he knew he was. You really could not help it not with those eyes looking at him. Robert tried to brush his trousers and smile at Rupert as he sat next to him. He knew he must look a mess but he had to do something because having him sat so close to him was driving him crazy.
“You know what I was waiting for my scene for 2 hours just because some bulb blew yesterday and they could not find a new one.” Said Rupert
“Your joking that’s what's up now or that is at least what they saying.”
“Lunch” It was a crewmember calling it thank god.
“Do you fancy coming having some lunch with me in my trailer. I just can’t do with the crowds of people at the moment. What you say?” Said Rupert
For a moment Robert could not say anything because Rupert was smiling at him again. Oh Jesus that smile those eyes that hair.
“Robert?”
“Oh yeah that would be cool.” Oh no did he just say that that was so sad. They both got up and Robert followed Rupert to his trailer.
Rupert got in first and held his hand out to help Robert get in. “It’s a big step.” Rupert said. Robert took hold of his hand he could feel that they both had sweaty palms. He didn’t want to let go but all to soon he was inside and Rupert had let go of his hand.
The trailer was very small inside but the small table inside was full of plates of food.
Rupert smiled at him “I didn’t know what you liked so I asked them to bring a load of things.”
“Thanks” Robert only just managed to say he sat down and Rupert poured him a glass of coke.
“This is nice” Rupert said.
“Yeah it is.” Oh no that smile again his heart was beating so fast and the more he looked at Rupert the more he could feel that it was not just his heart was feeling his look. He’s pants had got very tight on him and Rupert smiled and he thought he would burst when he brushed his hair from his face. He felt his cock begin to throb.
Rupert cleared his throat “Your staring at me again Robert.”
Oh no he had noticed “No I wasn’t just ermm no I wasn‘t.” Well done that was very convicing sure Rupert believed that.
“I know you’ve been staring at me for weeks now Robert. I know you have. Are you going to say something to me about it.”
Rupert got up and went towards the door.
“Wait look I didn’t mean to upset you. It’s just you well have this great smile and well I wish I could smile like you.”
“I have a nice smile.”
“Yeah you do it’s well it’s very sexy.”
Rupert moved to the door and locked it.
“Rupert I’m sorry if I’ve upset you really I am but errmmmm”
“Shut up.”
“What”
Rupert turned around and Robert had never seen a look on his face like that before. It was so hungry so damn hot.
“I know you want me. I can see it in your eyes Robert every time you look at me. I can see your trousers from here. You’ve been thinking about me. You’ve wanted me, wanting me like I want you.”
He could not believe what Rupert was saying to him now the way he was moving towards him. Before he knew it Rupert hand was touching his face.
Rupert pushed him to the floor and then it happened so quickly. His tongue was in Rupert’s mouth and Rupert’s hands were all over him taking off all his clothes in what seemed liked seconds. He put his hands though his hair moved his hand down between them as Rupert pushed him more into the floor. He soon found what he was after he wrapped his hand around Rupert’s cock and moved his hand up and down.
Rupert leaned over and whispered in his ear “I want you and I’m going to have you now.” Rupert took his clothes off and grabbed hold off Robert’s cock it throbbed under Rupert’s hand as he moved it faster before Robert knew it Rupert had lifted his legs into the air. Rupert sucked a finger and inserted it into Robert’s ass. Robert moaned loudly oh dear lord he was going to burst his cock throbbed. Rupert removed his finger and thrust his cock into him. This was pure heaven like nothing he had felt before.
“I’m going to fuck you so hard.” Rupert was true to his word he fucked him hard pushing him into the floor as he moaned and Robert responded with his pleads for more.
Too soon they were both spent. Robert lay in Rupert’s arms and as he held him close he whispered to him. “This is not the end only the beginning now that your mine.”