Fics Site Disclaimer

Home
Fics

Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Son of Dork
The Killers


Site
Webmaster Tsaress
Version 2
Layout by Tsaress
If you have any comments, questions,
or issues, please Contact Me


Disclaimer
The site is just a fan fiction site none of it's a real and I don't claim that it is in any way true.

Title My Secret Love
Fandom Harry Potter

Pairing Daniel/Rupert
Rating NC/17

Daniel stood in front of the mirror and smoothed down his jacket, well it would have to do. He sat down to wait on the hotel bed, he had another half an hour but he wanted to look his best. It seem like forever since he had seen Rupert, the brief flashes of him as they had their interviews went past so fast neither of them had chance to say anything to each other. Although what could Daniel say to Rupert anyway apart from hi mate. He had been trying to say something to him for 2 months now and he never could.
All Rupert had to do was smile at him and he shut his mouth straight away. Now it came to the premiere after all those hours working away through 4 films, they had all got so close. He had the dread that maybe Rupert may not do the next film. He had been thinking about it for far to long to make it for sure that he would. Of course Daniel had signed straightaway and Emma not long after him. Rupert said it wasn’t the money but it had began to worry Daniel that maybe it was in fact him that made him not want to do the next one.
A knock came at the door which startled Daniel into reality, it was way too early for the car to be picking them up. He opened the door and there he was. It was Rupert, the small smile playing on his lips.
“All right mate are you going to let me in or what” said Rupert as Daniel moved out of his way.
“I was getting a bit bored hanging about and I knew you would be ready so I thought I would come see how you were” said Rupert
“Yeah well I'm ready and stuff.” Daniel felt a right fool but he had no idea what to say.
“I haven’t managed to see much of you lately what with all the interviews and your exams and that.”
“Yeah it does seem to have been a long time. So what have you been up to?”
“Well to be honest mate I’ve been thinking a lot.” Daniel cringed at the word mate, he hated that word. He wanted to be anything but mates with him and when Rupert kept saying it to him it made him even more scared.
“Yeah what about?” is all Daniel could manage.
“Well this acting thing. I mean its fun and everything but you know.” Daniel watched as Rupert brushed the hair out of his eyes. Oh my god that hair, those eyes. This was all too much.
“I’m just worried that after these films that will be it. You know, that maybe I might be type cast or maybe no one will want a child actor.”
Finally Daniel felt like he could say something “Is that why you haven’t signed up for the next one yet?”
“Well that’s part of the reason. Its just I’ve got to think that if I don’t go for it now with another career maybe it’ll be to late.” They both went quite and Daniel looked at Rupert as if expecting him to say more. Anything, a sign that maybe he was the real reason. All Daniel could do was to look at Rupert’s eyes, he had to not look at them. They were driving him totally crazy. Then Rupert smiled at him Daniel felt that stir in his trousers and he moved away from Rupert.
“Are you ok mate.”
“Yeah I’m fine” Daniel blushed as felt his cock slowly become hard.
“You don’t look too good. You sure?”
“Yeah I’m fine.” He tried to smile.
“I know I should be going on about it all tonight and that, it’s just I thought you would be the only one that would understand.”
“I do understand feel free to talk away. Is that the only reason you haven’t signed yet?”
“Well no not really.”
“What else is it” Daniel gave Rupert a quick look and they met eyes and Rupert smiled Daniel quickly turned away.
“Well the thing is its kind of hard to say.”
“It’s ok we’re mates aren’t we you can tell me anything.” Daniel managed a small smile.
“Well I like someone on the film a lot and I don’t know if I can work with them because I like them that much.”
“You do.” Daniel could not hide the shock. “Have you told them?”
“Well no but I think they know.” Daniel was in total shock he was also becoming harder and harder. Could it be him that he was talking about?
“Maybe you should tell them.” Daniel looked at Rupert and this time he didn’t look away.
“I’m worried I will lose their friendship though.” Rupert looked back at him and Daniel could feel himself move forward without even making the effort to. Rupert wasn’t moving away, it all went so fast and very gently Daniel placed a small kiss on Rupert's lips. Rupert didn’t move as Daniel looked back at him he noticed Rupert had closed his eyes, that was all he needed. Daniel placed his mouth onto Rupert's again and this time Rupert seemed to respond back his lips moving as he moved closer to him. Daniel was becoming more and more hard and this time he didn’t want to hide it. Rupert pulled Daniel’s tongue into his mouth and this was just too much to bear. He was getting way too excited and he put his hand into his trousers and started to work on his cock, moving in a slow rhythm as the kisses got deeper. Rupert put his hand through Daniels hair. Then all of a sudden Rupert pulled away and felt very exposed and quickly moved his hand out of his trousers. Rupert was looking very embarrassed.
A knock came to the door and they both jumped.
“I shouldn’t have done that I’m sorry” said Rupert as he got up and answered the door.