Fics Site Disclaimer

Home
Fics

Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Son of Dork
The Killers


Site
Webmaster Tsaress
Version 2
Layout by Tsaress
If you have any comments, questions,
or issues, please Contact Me


Disclaimer
The site is just a fan fiction site none of it's a real and I don't claim that it is in any way true.

Title: Hold me tight
Fandom Son of Dork
Pairing: Chris/Steve some Danny
Rating: R In later parts not sure how long it’s going to be yet.
Disclaimer: Yeah we want to see them do bad things to each other we can but wish.
Thanks go to Chris for Being Hot. Steve for putting up Porno pics on MySpazz . Also the director of Eddie’s Song for getting them hugging, damn that t-shirt.

Part 7

Steve felt all the eyes on him but he could not tell them what was in his heart his thoughts on Chris what they had done.
He did the only think he could do “Look I honestly don’t know what’s up with Chris”
The guys seemed to believe him but Steve could feel the pain in him he wanted to go look for Chris but didn’t know where to start.
James turned around to the guys and said “I pretty sure he’s gone to meet up with Matt. I’ll give it a bit then give Matt a call.”
James tried to ring Chris but no answer so after a while he gave Matt a call and sure enough he was there.
Steve smiled when James told them that Chris would be back soon now he would get to talk to him. He had been so worried that he had gone and done something stupid.
Everyone sat around in silence not really knowing what to say to each other all in they own private thoughts. All Steve could think of was Chris’s last words that Chris didn’t want him anyway near him. How would Steve cope not being able to see Chris he didn’t know? He tried to wipe the thought from his mind he just couldn’t. Thinking of Chris’s smiling face the touch of his skin it was driving him crazy.
The slamming of the flat door brought him back and he jumped up and ran into the hall.
Chris was stood up there red-faced he was still a little drunk but he had a smile on his face at least. Steve ran towards him and threw his arms around him pressing him tightly to him. He pulled away from him and saw the shock on Chris’s face.
“We were really worried about you. I thought you did something silly.” Steve smiled
“No no I wouldn’t do that.” Chris said
Steve was suddenly aware that the rest of the guys were giving them funny looks. He followed Chris into the front room where everyone else was.
“I’m really sorry for being such an ass. I’ve just been getting really stressed out. It’s just all getting to me.” Chris said trying to smile at the same time.
Steve smiled as well he wanted to believe what Chris said but he knew it wasn’t true. The other guys didn’t seem to believe him either but just gave him a look then James and Dave left leaving Danny Steve and Chris to just stare at each other not knowing what to say to each other.


Part 8

It seemed to Chris that everyone could read each other’s mind but no one wanted to say anything to each other. As soon as Dave and James had left Danny had got the beers out and they had spent the night getting slowly drunk while watch movies.
Chris was mainly watching Danny and Steve all night though hoping that he was going to get some sort of hint about what was going on.
Danny was all smiles but Steve didn’t looked relaxed at all and if he asked Chris if he was ok one more time he might get tell him to fuck right off again.
I wasn’t like he wanted Steve to fuck right off but he hated to be treated like a baby. He hated the fact he felt he was helpless when he looked at Steve. It was just hopeless these feelings he had for Steve he had his one chance last night and now there was no way Steve would want him now.
Chris was feeling more relaxed as the night went on though he felt like he was sat with his friends. He tried to keep the images of Danny and Steve together out of his head.
He realised the reason he might he might be feeling more relaxed was the fact he was getting more and more drunk and he didn’t remember going to get more beer to drink.
That was right though Danny had been getting all the beers. Danny took the empty one out his hand and gave him another one and a quick little wink.
Danny didn’t seem to be very drunk though and Steve looked like he was going to pass out any minute.
This wasn’t right Chris wasn’t feeling very well.
Steve staggered to his feet “I think maybe it might be like urm might urmmmm think I kind of need to go to bed.” He made his way to his room and Chris put his bottle of beer down.
“I don’t think he can take his drink.” Danny said giving Chris a smile.
Chris was beginning to feel worse and worse he was sure he was going to be sick.
“You know what’s funny Chris you have quite a loud voice. These walls are really thin so if you listen really careful you can hear people talking in the front room in my room.”
Chris felt himself go pale oh f.uck what the hell was Danny going on about.
Danny smiled and gave Chris a wink “He’s both are friend isn’t he Steve. I’m a different sort of friend to him than you are I give him what he wants what he needs.”
Chris couldn’t speak he was he felt the sick in his throat and started to stand at the same time as Danny.
Danny seemed to have some sort of evil smile on his face “You just pissed off because I fu.cked him first aren’t you Chris.”
Chris threw up all over the carpet and Danny walked towards Steve’s room.
The last think Chris remembered before he passed out was the giggle the cute little giggle.

Part 9

Steve stood in his room trying to work out how to undo the buttons on his shirt he was sure it normally wasn’t this hard to do but his fingers kept slipping.
“I guess I better help you with that.” Danny said as he came around and started to undo Steve’s shirt.
“Oh thanks I think I’m a little drunk.” Steve started to giggle
Danny took Steve’s shirt off him and threw it onto the floor he put his fingers through Steve’s hair.
“Er Danny.”
“Yes Steve” Danny started to kiss Steve but Steve pushed him off him.
“Get off me.” Steve shouted
Danny smiled “You didn’t say that last night.”
“Last night was last night.” Steve was sobering up fast
“You seemed to enjoy it a lot.” Danny moved toward Steve and Steve backed away.
“So what if I did. It doesn’t mean I want to do it again.”
Danny touched Steve’s cheek and Steve slapped his hand away. “Are you quite sure about that?”
“Yes I am very sure about that. Even more now that your acting like this. Get the f.uck out of my room.” Steve pointed to the door
“I’m just next door if you need me.” Danny left and closed the door behind him Steve rushed over and locked it. It was the first time he had ever locked it.
What the hell had got into Danny Steve knew that Danny liked sex but this was just crazy.
He was going to have to have a serious word with Danny in the morning make sure that he understood that nothing like that will happen again.
If he was ever going to get to even touch Chris again nothing had to happen with Danny ever.

Part 1-3 4-6 7-9 10-12